Re: [Xen-devel] [Qemu-devel] Question about scsi emulation

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015, Juergen Gross wrote:
> On 03/24/2015 01:20 AM, Yaoli Zheng wrote:
> > Thank you for the advice!
> > It will be grateful if someone can provide any guide how to config  MegaSAS
> > HBA or how to use xen pvscsi in XEN.
> > There seems no option in XEN for these two driver emulation and no document
> > found online.
>
> The pvscsi driver is rather new in the Linux kernel. Support for pvscsi
> in Xen tools (xl) is just being worked on:
>
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-03/msg00030.html

Regarding MegaSAS, it should be just a matter of passing the right
command line arguments to QEMU so that it will emulate it, same as for
QEMU without Xen. You can use device_model_args in the VM config file to
pass custom command line arguments from xl to QEMU.