Re: [Xen-devel] Implementing working set tracker in xen

Thank you a lot Tim.Your Method which consist of using shadow page table help me. However when I use the method shadow_blow_tables() I don't think it makes all page unavailable. because the the number of page fault (I get it from sh_page_fault) does not seem to increase.

when shadow_blow_tables() is called this code is executed:

for_each_vcpu(d, v)
        for ( i = 0 ; i < 4 ; i++ )
            if ( !pagetable_is_null(v->arch.shadow_table[i]) )
                shadow_unhook_mappings(v,
pagetable_get_mfn(v->arch.shadow_table[i]), 0);

I wonder about the '4' in the for loop. does it means that there is only 4 shadow page table per-vcpu?

Thank you