Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 50291: regressions - FAIL

osstest service user writes ("[xen-unstable test] 50291: regressions - FAIL"):
> flight 50291 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/50291/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-i386-freebsd10-i386 11 guest-localmigrate  fail REGR. vs. 36514
>  test-amd64-i386-freebsd10-amd64 11 guest-localmigrate fail REGR. vs. 36514

I have done extensive testing of the network and found no network
problems, infrastructure VM stalls, or anything, so I'm pretty sure
these are not infrastructure problems but rather real bugs with the
software under test.

We believe this to be a bug in FreeBSD and are trying to update to
FreeBSD 10.1 which may fix it.

We think this is not anything to do with Xen.  This bug seems to be
exposed more in the new colo than the old test lab, for some reason.

These were the only problems in this flight.  Under the circumstances
I think we would be justified in force pushing to xen.git#master:

> version targeted for testing:
>  xen                  3dca8a17f639f4b53cd2eeb687cec4e9f83acf3d

Ian.