Re: [Xen-devel] about xenoprof

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 5:52 AM, èéä(èå) <xiongwei.jiang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, everyone:
>

> There is no patch for OProfile above 0.9.5 in website
> http://xenoprof.sourceforge.net/ . why? Does it mean we donât need the patch
> for OProfile user level tools if we use 0.9.5 above ?

I believe at some point the xenoprof patches were merged into
oprofile; so things may Just Work.

But there hasn't been a lot of maintenance of the xenoprof code in
general -- Boris, are there any resources / instructions for how to
use the perf stuff you've been working on?   Would that be a better
route to go down than trying to learn about oprofile?

 -George