Re: [Xen-devel] Archiving Xen on ARM and PVOPS subprojects

On 15/04/15 17:23, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to make the proposal to archive the following two subproject on
> the grounds that they completed their goals
>
> a) http://xenproject.org/developers/teams/pvops.html

I thought this was closed ages ago.

+1, but I don't actually have voting rights...

> We would probably also put together a blog post, once all of this has
> been done and maybe put together a press release (up to Sarah and the
> Advisory Board).

I don't think we want a press release or anything about closing the
PVOPS project -- it's not been relevant for years and should just
quietly go.

I'll review/update the wiki when I get time.

David