[Xen-devel] FreeBSD Dom0 IOMMU issues (resent)

Hello all,

(Resend: I cropped out too much and have added 'pciconf -lv' output)

I have been working with Roger Pau Monne to bring FreeBSD Dom0 support to a production-ready state but we appear to have hit an IOMMU issue.

Hardware: Lenovo ThinkPad T420 i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80GHz with 16GB RAM.

I am attaching my console logs which first show my loader.conf file the DomU .cfg file and then DomU boot with Xorg starting.

In the end I get:

(XEN) Panic on CPU 2:
(XEN) queue invalidate wait descriptor was not executed

Please let me know if you want me to try any configuration changes.

Michael Dexter