Re: [Xen-devel] [edk2] Windows 8 64bit Guest BSOD when using OVMF to boot and *install* from CDROM(when configured with more than 4G memory)

On Thu, 2015-05-07 at 09:02 +0200, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> (Plus, you are cloning a git repo that may or may not be
> identical to the (semi-)official edk2 git repo.)

FWIW git://xenbits.xen.org/ovmf.git is a direct descendant of the
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2.git (which I hope is the
(semi-)official repo!)and all that happens is that changes get run
through our automated smoke tests before they are pushed to the xenbits
tree to use as a baseline for other testing.

IOW it tracks upstream but may be a little behind the tip depending on
how our tests are going (e.g. they are a bit backlogged right now since
we moved to a new hosting facility).

Ian.