[Xen-devel] ARINC scheduler entry in MAINTAINERS

Hey guys,

I just noticed that the ARINC653 scheduler record in MAINTAINERS reads
as follows:

ARINC653 SCHEDULER
M:      Nathan Studer <nate.studer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
M:      Robert VanVossen <robert.vanvossen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
S:      Supported
F:      xen/common/sched_arinc653.c
F:      tools/libxc/xc_arinc653.c

Is that still accurate? I'm especially referring to Nate's commitment
and e-mail address.

If yes, sorry for the noise. If no, you should send a patch to update
it.

No pressure, of course, it's just that I run over it and thought it was
worth double checking! :-)

Regards,
Dario