Re: [Xen-devel] ARM-Xen customization of stage two translation.

Thanks so much.

I will ensure to keep xen-devel cced and avoid top-post. Sorry and thanks for
notifying me.

However, my use-case will involve a scenario where the the page frames excluded
from the second stage translation are to be allocated on the fly (through a
slightly modified second stage translation) to a special guest when scheduled.
Does mreserve work in such scenario?

Best regards,