Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v2 00/15] Add VT-d Posted-Interrupts support

Good suggestion, Kevin! And here it is:

[RFC v2 01/15] Vt-d Posted-intterrupt (PI) design
Add the design doc.

[RFC v2 04/15] vmx: Extend struct pi_desc to support VT-d Posted-Interrupts
Add some comments for struct pi_desc.

[RFC v2 05/15] vmx: Initialize VT-d Posted-Interrupts Descriptor
1. if ( iommu_intpost == 1 ) --> if ( iommu_intpost )
2. Don't need to clear SN and NDM fileds in pi_desc_init(), since it was clear
to zero when initialized
3. Use macro "MASK_INSR" for "(dest << 8) & 0xFF00" in pi_desc_init()

[RFC v2 06/15] vt-d: Extend struct iremap_entry to support VT-d
Posted-Interrupts
Extend 'struct iremap_entry' to a more common format.
1. Hide bit manipulation of IRTE inside a static inline function.
2. Define a new macro "PDA_MASK" to manipulate IRTE
3. Make the error message more informative.

[RFC v2 08/15] Update IRTE according to guest interrupt config changes
1. Check the result when dest_vcpu_array is allocated.
2. Use interrupt remapping when we encounter failures during interrupts
setup/update for PI.

[RFC v2 10/15] vmx: Define two per-cpu variables
1. block_vcpu_on_cpu --> blocked_vcpu.
2. blocked_vcpu_lock _on_cpu --> blocked_vcpu_lock.

[RFC v2 11/15] vmx: Add a global wake-up vector for VT-d Posted-Interrupts
Adjust the initialization of "vmx_function_table.pi_desc_update"

[RFC v2 12/15] vmx: Properly handle notification event when vCPU is running
Add detailed description about the scenario in which the changes in this patch
is used.

[RFC v2 13/15] Update Posted-Interrupts Descriptor during vCPU scheduling
Properly remove the vcpu from the blocked list when 'ON' field is set during
vCPU is being blocked.

[RFC v2 15/15] Add a command line parameter for VT-d posted-interrupts
Add the new command line in docs/misc/xen-command-line.markdown.

Thanks,
Feng