[Xen-devel] ARM64: XEN Domu not booting with the qemu qcow AARCH64 Ubuntu 15.04 disk

All,

I am pretty new to xen . I am trying to boot DOMU with qemu qcow AARCH64
Ubuntu 15.04 disk on Xen but I am getting the errors which link to
"/usr/local/lib/xen/bin/qemu-system-i386".
Since I am working on aarch64 system the
/usr/local/lib/xen/bin/qemu-system-i386 bin might not be present or might
not work as expected.

Please let me know how to make the Qemu qcow image work on Xen.
Attached are the DomU boot log and config file.

Thanks,
San

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information
that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
or its subsidiaries.
It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business
relationship.
All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail