Re: [Xen-devel] RFC: making the PVH 64bit ABI as stableo

On Tue, 2 Jun 2015, Andrew Cooper wrote:
> With my x86 maintainer hat on, the following is an absolute minimum set
> of prerequisite for PVH.
>
> * 32bit support

Could you please explain why 32bit is important to get PVH out of tech
preview? I don't see 32 bit OSes as an important use case. Maybe there
is more behind it that I cannot see.

> * AMD support

Given that it is pretty difficult for any AMD related changes to affect
the interface, why is this item in the list of things needed to get out
of experimental?