Re: [Xen-devel] [edk2] A problem about the memory size of virtual machine(VM) when using OVMF

I have the impression that this is HTML mail. Please don't post HTML
mail; it falls apart when it is quoted.

That said,

On 06/04/15 16:07, Maoming wrote:
> Hi allï
>
>    I started a virtual machine(VM) (redhat6.3_64bit) using OVMF in XEN4.6.
>
> And the memory of the VM is 64G.
>
>    But I only got 3.5G inside the VM using "free".
>
>    There is a same problem in KVM too.

I don't have a Xen environment to test this. CC'ing Xen devel.

I checked on KVM (upstream OVMF, RHEL-7.1.z host, RHEL-6.5 guest with
5GB RAM). I cannot reproduce the issue; "free" in the guest reports the
RAM correctly.

Laszlo