Re: [Xen-devel] OpenStack - Libvirt+Xen CI overview : anyone interested in a walk/through or presentation on how it works

Hi all,

Currently the favoured option is Monday 15th at 16:00 BST.  If this option
doesn't work for you, please participate in the poll ASAP.  I will send out
confirmation of the date on Wednesday 10th.

Thanks,

Bob