[Xen-devel] no default ioreq server?

Paul,

looks like guests nowadays run without a default ioreq server. Is
that intended to be that way? Having noticed it and having looked
at qemuu I certainly can't see how one would be set up. Yet
without one send_timeoffset_req() can't possibly work, and after
having seen "Unsuccessful timeoffset update" every once in a while
over the last couple of weeks I finally took the time to look into
what this would be caused by. Considering that reading the
respective HVM params appears to be intentionally bypassed by
qemuu, I also can't immediately see how this should be fixed.

Thanks, Jan