Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch V3 2/3] usb: Introduce Xen pvUSB frontend (xen hcd)

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 04:56:35PM +0200, Juergen Gross wrote:
> Hmm, I'm beginning to question the value of that file. May be I should
> just throw it away.

Given that you are going to have to justify every one of them, and
ensure that you are creating them in a race-free manner (I didn't look
to check), you might just drop it if they are not needed.

There's always debugfs for things like generic debugging stuff.  If you
want to do that, use the usb subdir in debugfs for your directory and
files.

thanks,

greg k-h