Re: [Xen-devel] xen on J6 evm - console not responding

On Wed, 2015-06-17 at 14:04 +0000, Korupol, Naveen (EXT) wrote:
> Hi Ian
>
> I have Xen and Dom-0 booting up in a stable state on a J6 evm board.
> I can see xl commands responding correctly from the scripts too,
> But I cannot enter the login name at the login prompt from a getty setup in
> inittab.
> I have /dev/hvc0 in the file system, I am using an initramfs which might have
> something missing.
>
> Can you please suggest what could be missing/incorrect in my setup.
> Please find the trailing log from my boot up - thanks

I can't think of anything off hand. Please could you send the contents
of /etc/inittab and /etc/rc (assuming that is what is running all those
xl commands).

What major/minor number does /dev/hvc0 have in your initramfs?

Does Xen see the keypresses, i.e. can you press Ctrl-A three times and
get a response?