Re: [Xen-devel] vTPM issues

Sorry, I misspelled, I meant /dev/tpm0 not /etc/tpm0
I remember that once I had this problem when almost all trousers commands
were returning internal software error in domU.
Can you check what are the timeout values?
cat /sys/devices/vtpm-0/timeouts

I remember that there was a bug in ubuntu 14.04 regarding tpm driver.
You could try 14.04.2. I am using Ubuntu 15.04 as domU guest and tpm comands
run succesfully.