[Xen-devel] Status of VM event patches (Was: Re: Xen 4.6 Development Update (2 WEEKS TO FREEZE, important information in preamble))

On 06/26/2015 02:16 PM, wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> *  VM event patches (none)
>    Add support for XSETBV vm_events,
>    Support hybernating guests
>    Support for VMCALL-based vm_events
>   -  Razvan Cojocaru

Again, the support for XSETBV vm_events has already been accepted.

V2 of the series has just been discussed today and I plan to submit V3
as early next week as possible.

Of course, it's not my place to judge the probability of the series
making it into the 4.6 release (although I'd obviously be very happy if
it did make it), but I don't think "none" is an accurate description of
the status. :)

Thanks,
Razvan