Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xen physical addressïpaddrïand machine address (maddr)

On Mon, 2015-06-29 at 18:35 +0800, xinyue wrote:

Please don't top post. Please have another read of hte Etiquette section
of http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions .

> Thanks very muchïI think itâs very helpful and I'll try it.
>
> Does "for an arbitrary guest page it is unlikely to be from the
> xenheap" means that some guest pages can't be mapped to xen heap page?

Any given page is either a domheap page or a xenheap page, so there is
no mapping in the sense you seem to be thinking of.

> And I wonder in HVM doms with EPT supported, is there any difference
> if I won't monitor guest domains memory regions?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question.