Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 58974: regressions - FAIL

Hey Meng,

you wanted to "get in touch" with OSSTest failures for RTDS, didn't you?
Well, Here you go! :-P

[I'm adding IanC and Julien, as this is ARM related]

On Tue, 2015-06-30 at 05:18 +0000, osstest service user wrote:
> flight 58974 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/58974/

So, have a look at the link above, and search 'rtds' in the webpage.

You'll see that test is passing on x86:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/58974/test-amd64-amd64-xl-rtds/info.html

But it's failing on ARM:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/58974/test-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds/info.html

As it's said here as well:
> Tests which did not succeed, but are not blocking:
>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-pvh-intel 11 guest-start                  fail  never
> pass
>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-pvh-amd  11 guest-start                  fail   never
> pass
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds     11 guest-start                  fail   never
> pass

It is, apparently, constantly and consistently failing on ARM, as shown
by the history of the job, on the xen-unstable branch:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/history/test-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds/xen-unstable

To actually see what happens, check the details of the job, and the
content of the various captured logs and files.

For instance, here's the serial console output:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/58974/test-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds/serial-arndale-bluewater.log

Go to the bottom of it, you'll find the splat.

Hope this has been helpful... if you'd b able to have a look at what's
happening, that would be awesome. If you don't have time, I will have a
look myself, but only in a few days.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario