Re: [Xen-devel] [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)

On Wed, 2015-07-01 at 16:57 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> The next Xen technical call will be at:
>     Wed  8 Jul 17:00:00 BST 2015
>     `date -d @1436371200`

After discussion and polling this will be deferred by two weeks to:
        Wed 22 Jul 17:00:00 BST 2015
        `date -d @1437580800`

Ian J, I'm afraid you are busy then but I prioritised Konrad over you.

I will send out a meeting invite with bridge details to everyone who
filled in the poll. If you would like to be invited but didn't fill in
the poll then please let me know and I'll forward you the details. I
just don't want the dial-in number in the list archives.

The agenda is just: PVH and related work

Ian.