Re: [Xen-devel] Requesting for freeze exception for ARM/ITS patches

On Tue, 2015-07-14 at 15:32 +0530, Vijay Kilari wrote:
> I can fix all the required issues required for 4.6 provided if we take
> firm decision that we will have freeze exception for ITS.

_If_ v5 fixes the issues which Stefano and I have highlighted as being
required for 4.6 then I expect I would be able to support a freeze
exception for this code.

In that case I think we can take it on trust that you will fix any
remaining issues in 4.7.

In any case, even if the ITS code is not granted a freeze exception it
is still worth iterating on this code until it is such a state that it
could be committed to trunk (for 4.7) as soon as that development window
opens. Once it is ready I can keep it in my queue until the tree
reopens. So there is no need to stop development activities because of
the freeze.

Ian.