Re: [Xen-devel] PCI Pass-through in Xen ARM - Draft 2.

Hi Manish,

On 22/07/2015 06:41, Manish Jaggi wrote:
Can we keep this open and for now till there is agreement make
requesterid = bdf.
If you are ok, I will update and send Draft 3.

I think we can make an agreement on we are able to find a requesterID based on the BDF but not that requesterID = BDF. There is different reason for that: ARI, hardware quirks...

It would be nice if you can summarize how to find the requesterID, StreamIDs (SMMU), deviceID (IOMMU) and use the name accordingly in the spec.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall