[Xen-devel] Help

Hello,

Issue in tapdisk-vbd.c

Why td_queue_write(parent,treq); is called in Âstatic void
__tapdisk_vbd_reissue_td_request(td_vbd_t *vbd,td_image_t *image, td_request_t treq) function as we can't write in parent vhd because it is read only.Â

I have attached the code of tapdisk-vbd.c and block-vhd.c.

And please tell me about how to write into child vhd after reading from parent vhd in block-vhd.c in case of VHD_BM_BIT_CLEAR in function vhd_queue_read().

Thanks.