Re: [Xen-devel] Patch "x86/ldt: Make modify_ldt synchronous" has been added to the 4.1-stable tree

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 12:16 AM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just sent it to Linus, so barring a catastrophy it should be upstream soon.

Well, I just rejected that pull as completely broken, so I guess the
catastrophy happened... Or, alternatively, I mis-read the code, which
does happen, but my giant ego tells me that's very rare..

                Linus