Re: [Xen-devel] Design doc of adding ACPI support for arm64 on Xen - version 4

El 20/08/15 a les 5.07, Shannon Zhao ha escrit:
> On 2015/8/19 23:02, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
>> El 19/08/15 a les 14.13, Shannon Zhao ha escrit:
>>> XENMAPSPACE "XENMAPSPACE_dev_mmio". The usage of this hypercall
>>> parameters:
>>> - domid: DOMID_SELF.
>>> - space: XENMAPSPACE_dev_mmio.
>>> - gpfns: guest physical addresses where the mapping should appear.
>>
>> This is not complete, you have forgotten to add the idxs field,
>
> Sorry, I didn't use the idx for the mmio region mapping. What's the idx
> useful for here?

I've already posted this in the previous version, and you agreed on the
interface and the usage of the fields, please see:

http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=143986236212359

The idxs field is explicitly mentioned there with it's usage.

Roger.