Re: [Xen-devel] Design doc of adding ACPI support for arm64 on Xen - version 5

Hi Julien,

On 2015/8/28 20:55, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi Shannon,
>
> On 28/08/15 10:45, Shannon Zhao wrote:
>> 2. Copy and change some EFI and ACPI tables
>
> [..]
>
>> All above tables will be mapped to Dom0 non-RAM space(e.g. the space
>> after Dom0 RAM).
>
> If I understand correctly what you are saying, you plan to put the
> tables just after the Dom0 RAM bank. Although, there can be multiple
> banks and how can you be so sure that there will be no MMIO at this place?

Currently I use the last RAM bank(kinfo->mem.bank[nr_banks - 1]) to
calculate the start address of non-RAM place. I'm not sure there will be
no MMIO at that place. Do you have any good idea to find such sure and
safe non-ram place?

Thanks,
--
Shannon