Re: [Xen-devel] Design doc of adding ACPI support for arm64 on Xen - version 5

On 01/09/15 15:03, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> On 01/09/15 13:35, Shannon Zhao wrote:
>
> Shannon, Julien,
>
> since the pattern continues and continues without anyone noticing:
> Would you please stop sending at least detail discussions like what
> has been going on for the last several rounds To everyone, instead
> of just Cc-ing people to whom the original mail was addressed
> (which by itself was already questionable)? I'm not sure about
> others, but my incoming mail rules distinguish between mail sent to
> me and mail I'm only being Cc-ed on. But regardless of that I think
> it's bad practice (unless there are exceptional circumstances) to
> have extremely wide To lists...

IHMO, cc-ing should contain the person least concern about this subject.
I.e having his point of view is not necessary.

In this case, most of the change are requested by you and the detail
related on how to do it concerns you as you may find another way to do it.

So it looks sensible to me having you in the "to".

Although, I agree that those details should be taken in a different
thread and not the design document.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall