Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 61521: regressions - FAIL

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 61521: regressions -
FAIL"):
> That's what I was about to say in a reply to your earlier mail. To me
> this still means the guest booted up successfully (or else it wouldn't
> have accepted the TCP connection). I agree its "ssh server" service
> is unavailable (or unreliable), which is bad, but which then again we
> have no real handle to deal with without someone running into it
> outside of osstest.

Right.

> Whether to use this as justification for a force push I'm not sure
> anyway.

I have looked a the histories of various `debianhvm' tests in many
other osstest `branches' and there do seem to be occasional similar
failures elsewhere.  So Ian C wasn't right to remember that this test
step might be unreliable.

I think based on this, and Wei's analysis, a force push is justified.

Ian.