Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTest Nested v12 20/21] Don't lvextend if actually no more space to extend

Robert Ho writes ("[OSSTest Nested v12 20/21] Don't lvextend if actually no
more space to extend"):
> Though passes if judgement, the
>       overall_limit_pe(\$vg_more_free_pe);
> may final judge no more free_pe to extend.
> So, check if $vg_more_free_pe is 0, if so, we don't lvextend,
> otherwise lvextend will report error on nonsense operation.

I think this should be done by moving the start of the if block to
after overall_limit_pe.  That would avoid a tested if (and various
other slight anomalies).

Thanks,
Ian.