[Xen-devel] OutreachY round 11 - Please update project list and add new projects

Hi all,

the AB is sponsoring 2 interns again for the winter round

This means we need to update the following pages by September 28
* All: http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects - aka add new
projects/remove old ones
* MirageOS: http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects has
projects in it - are these still valid, or are they replaced by
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects ?

Everyone who has a project on that list is on the TO list. Please update the
"Verified" line and add the current date to each project with your name against
it. Feel free to add new projects.

{{project
|Verified=02/13/2015
}}

I will purge *all* projects which have not been verified.

= Timeline =
September 28 organizations' landing pages need to be ready with project ideas
September 29 application process opens
November 2 application deadline
November 17 accepted applicants announced
December 7 - March 7 internship dates

= Xen Resources =
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round11

Regards