Re: [Xen-devel] preparing for 4.5.2

Ian,

On Fri, 2015-09-25 at 05:16 -0600, Jan Beulich wrote:
> All,
>
> with 4.5.2 being due in about 4 weeks please indicate to the respective
> maintainers backports you see missing from but consider relevant for
> the 4.5 stable branch. Please note that according to the outcome of a
> recent discussion we're intending to do this release without any RC.

I should have waited until I'd been right through my queue before hitting
send on the last mail. In my ARM queue I've also got these toolstack
patches:

201eac8 libxl: use correct command line for arm guests.
ed5c2c0 tools/libxc: arm: Check the index before accessing the bank

NB ed5c2c0 is supposed to be in staging-4.6 already too but I seem to have
failed to apply it when I said I had. I'll do that (but not 4.5) once the
current commit moratorium ends.

Ian.