[Xen-devel] [COVERITY ACCESS] for Lars Kurth

Hi,

I agree to the conditions in the XenProject Coverity contribution
guidelines [1].

I have been community manager for the Xen Project since 2011 and
chairman of the Xen Project Advisory Board since 2013.

I would like access primarily to be able to write and speak
intelligently about Xen and Coverity (more generally quality) in
blog postings, conference talks and updates to the advisory board.
I may also go and fix the one or other bug. It would be easier to go
through the stats and history myself, rather than trying to get
some other developer to do it for me.

[1] http://xenproject.org/help/contribution-guidelines.html

Regards
Lars