Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Contributing to Xen for Outreachy 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had a quick glance at coverity and found:
>
> CID1055958: use of mkstemp in libxl_vncviewer_exec without first setting a
> sensible umask.
>
> CID1311511: lack of error checking on the result of xc_dom_allocate in init
> -xenstore-domain.c.
>
> CID1223209: lack of error checking when calling
> libxl_cpupool_qualifier_to_cpupoolid in initiate_domain_create (part of
> libxl).
>
> CID1090350: lack of error checking when calling xc_domain_get_guest_width
> in xc_cpuid_pv_policy.
>
> Fixing some of those would be useful I think.

I would like to fix the above coverity issues. I have cloned the git repo [1]. I have also requested for access to the Xen project.
I am new to open source, so I am not familiar with the procedure. Is there anything else that I need to do / know to get started?

Thanks alot.

--
Regards,
Shivangi Dhir