[Xen-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT: Xen 4.6 RC5

Hi all

Xen 4.6 RC5 has been tagged. You can check out the tag 4.6.0-rc5 in xen.git.

The tarball can be downloaded from:

http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.6.0-rc5/xen-4.6.0-rc5.tar.gz

Signature for tarball:

http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.6.0-rc5/xen-4.6.0-rc5.tar.gz.sig

When reporting bugs, please send your bug report to
xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, present as much information as possible, tag it
with "BUG-4.6" and CC release manager (wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx) and relevant
maintainers.

Note that this RC is tagged on staging-4.6 branch for the benefit of
earlier testing. We're positive that OSSTest (our CI infrastructure) is
going to get a push to stable-4.6 at some point, because OSSTest
couldn't really test the last few patches added.

We don't arrange test day for this RC, feel free to report issues
anytime.

Test instructions on:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.6_RC5_test_instructions

Wei.