Re: [Xen-devel] [GIT PULL] (xen) for-jens-4.3 for your 'for-4.3/drivers' branch

On 10/07/2015 01:26 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
Hey Jens,

Please git pull an update branch to your 'for-4.3/drivers' branch (which
oddly I don't see does not have the previous pull?)

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git
stable/for-jens-4.3

which has two fixes - one where we use the Xen blockfront EFI driver and
don't release all the requests, the other if the allocation of resources
for a particular state failed - we would go back 'Closing' and assume that
an structure would be allocated while in fact it may not be - and crash.

Please pull!

P.S.
The patches also have 'stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' on them.

  drivers/block/xen-blkback/xenbus.c | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++------------------
  drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c       |  3 ++-

Cathy Avery (1):
       xen-blkfront: check for null drvdata in blkback_changed
(XenbusStateClosing)

Roger Pau Monne (1):
       xen/blkback: free requests on disconnection

There's only one commit in that pull request, the patch from Roger is already in mainline from the last pull request. I think your mistake is looking at for-4.3/drivers - this branch is defunct as soon as Linus has pulled the initial bits for 4.3. After that, for-linus is the branch that carries fixes for the _current_ branch.

--
Jens Axboe