[Xen-devel] ARM64 EFI runtime

Hi All,

I noticed that DOM0 kernel fails to get time via RTC device on AMD ARM64
(Seattle) platform. On this platform Linux uses rtc-efi driver to get the time
through EFI runtime services, and I know for sure that driver works well
outside the Xen environment. It seems that devicetree passed to DOM0 through
Xen does not contain UEFI system table information hence DOM0 fails to probe
rtc-efi platform driver. I see the below message in DOM0 dmesg log

[    0.000000] bootconsole [uart0] enabled
[    0.000000] efi: Getting EFI parameters from FDT:
[    0.000000] efi: UEFI not found.
[    0.000000] cma: Reserved 16 MiB at 0x00000083df000000

Looking at Xen's common/efi/runtime.c indicates that EFI runtime services are
not yet supported on ARM platform, is anyone working on it?

Thanks
Brijesh