Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-4.1 test] 63030: regressions - FAIL

On Tue, 2015-10-20 at 16:24 +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
> But this is only code inspection,  so I'm not very confident whether
> everything does what it says it does.

Right,. I think this one probably needs someone to setup a system in a
similar configuration and play with it.

xen-netfront.c calls netdev_notify_peers (nÃe netif_notify_peers). I seem
to vaguely recall that setting some sysctl (arp_notify?) can be required to
allow that to actually do anything but I think that has been fixed i.e.
NETDEV_NOTIFY_PEERS is unconditional in inetdev_event() and only
NETDEV_CHANGEADDR is gated.

Ian.