Re: [Xen-devel] does cpu_down makes brings core to deepest sleep state?

>>> On 26.10.15 at 12:13, <hamedrostamzade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>

>>> Did you look at the code generating the stats?
>>
>> No.

Then may I suggest you do so, since ...

>> C0 gets accounted
>> to everything not explicitly accounted to any other C state (i.e. only
>> C1...Cn get explicit stats maintained).
>>
>> I dont think so. C0 only accounted when all parts of cpu being on. I was
> wondering if cpu_down turns off the cpu, why the 20 second sleep is
> considered as C0?

... this is being answered by what I said (i.e. how the statistics for
C0 get calculated). Meaning "I don't think so" as an answer implies
you see a bug in the code, which then I would expect you to spell
out.

Jan