Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTest nested patch PART2 -- L2 installation failure

[Hu, Robert]

Tried:
After attach, in L1 cannot see the additional disk, if L1 is nested Xen. After
reboot, can see it.
If L1 is booted as normal guest, it can see the additional disk at once, after
attachment.

Lucky that our test step is attach then reboot, so we will not encounter this
in our test, unless
in debugging where we single step execution.