Re: [Xen-devel] memory balloon feature on Citrix XenServer 6.5, does not work for guest RHEL/CENTOS 6.X with default kernel 2.6.32.XX

we have created a RHEL6 guest with 4 VCPUS then memory static min as 4 GB and memory static as 8 GB and memory target as 6 GB. In this case we can change the balloon target to 5 GB which works but if we change the balloon target to 7 GB, it balloon memory only till initial startup value which is 6 GB.