Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] libxl: relax readonly check introduced by XSA-142 fix

Jim Fehlig writes ("Re: [RFC] libxl: relax readonly check introduced by XSA-142
fix"):
> Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> > I don't think that libxl CODING_STYLE requires brackets for one statement
> > blocks. But I won't enforce it.

Thanks for all the work on this, Jim, and Stefano.  It looks good to
me.  The only thing I found to comment on was this tiny nit:

> I can remove the unneeded brackets if desired. That habit comes from
> working on projects where all if/else blocks are required to have
> brackets when any one of the blocks requires brackets.

This isn't in CODING_STYLE but it probably should be.  I would prefer
it with the brackets.  (But I'll accept the patch either way.)

Ian.