Re: [Xen-devel] Nested HVM in xen-unstable tests

On Sun, 2015-11-22 at 06:26 +0000, Hu, Robert wrote:
> [...]

At the bottom of the info.html page there is a table of "Test control
variables" which contains build *buildjob variables, those links take you
to the relevant build job. The info for those jobs then contains "Test
control variables" which include the trees and revisions of things built.

Also under "Logfiles etc." there is a "build/" subdirectory with the actual
binaries, and in the case of the kernbuildjob the kernel's .config.

> > If you would like to avoid this feature regressing, you probably want
> > to figure out what is wrong and send patches to fix it.ÂÂIn the
> > meantime, the test will continue to fail in osstest but this will
> > not block pushes and will not impede anyone else's work.
> >
> [Hu, Robert]
>
> I thought the test failure would block related patches getting accepted.

Osstest looks for regressions and blocks patches which introduce them,
however for there to be a regression then the test needs to have been
passing first.

Ian.