Re: [Xen-devel] HVM domains crash after upgrade from XEN 4.5.1 to 4.5.2

Am 24.11.15 um 11:43 schrieb Jan Beulich:
Taking a random object out of that log, I can't see any non-standard
option passed to the compiler, so I have to assume this is its default
behavior (i.e. determined at build time, or established by extra
patches). Did you check the result of a random, non-trivial C file from
other than the Xen tree?
Hi Jan,
today I update a few packages like net-tools, curl, lipcre, and python and none of these packages did have any strange compiler options. It appeared that actually all had "-march=native -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer" which is the globally defined standard on my system and thus fully expected. A few obviously had package specific additions (i.e. python added -fPIC -fwrapv), but nothing really strange in my view.

Any more information you require or would you want to see any such build log for yourself?

Thanks Atom2