Re: [Xen-devel] boot xen use legacy bios

Thanks for your reply. I've already changed to boot with the xen.efi directly without grub2. Now I can see all the cpu cores, but I can't use the mouse or keyboard. What's more, the memory seems to be problematic too. 'xl dmesg' shows :

(XEN) Unknown cachability for MFNs 0x80000-0x8ffff
(XEN) Unknown cachability for MFNs 0xfeda8-0xfedab
(XEN) Initial low memory virq threshold set at 0x4000 pages.
(XEN) HVM1 restore: bad CR4 0x1526f0
(XEN) HVM1 restore: failed to load entry 2/0
(d4) Relocating guest memory for lowmem MMIO space disabled
(d4) No RAM in high memory; setting high_mem resource base to 100000000

Even though finally the domain 4 booted, using libxc api xc_domain_maximum_gpfn(xen->xchandle, xen->domainid) cannot get the max_gpfn.