Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.5.0 rtds scheduler perform poorly with 2vms

Hi Lars and Dario,

> I wonder whether we need to add some health warnings and recommended
> background reading to http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/RTDS-Based-Scheduler

Maybe we could add some health warning and add a link to this discussion?
Misconfiguration of the system will usually cause performance
degradation, even for the other schedulers, such as ARINC653, credit,
credit2.
What I'm thinking is how much expert information we should expose to
users. Sometimes, exposing too much information may not be so helpful.
Sometimes, more information just  cause more confusion.

What do you guys think which type of information we should include?

Thanks,

Meng