Re: [Xen-devel] Log Messages ....

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 1:49 PM, kumara rathnavel <kumara.bsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I require logs of the Hypercalls made from Guest to the Hypervisor after the
> boot, as xl dmesg provides me with the log messages during the
> initialisation.

One thing you could look at is xentrace and xenalyze.  You can find a
brief introduction here:

https://blog.xenproject.org/2012/09/27/tracing-with-xentrace-and-xenalyze/

You can enable Xen tracing on the Xen command-line using the
"tbuf_size" and "tevt_mask" parameters described here:

http://xenbits.xenproject.org/docs/unstable/misc/xen-command-line.html

 -George