Re: [Xen-devel] Seeking input for 2016 Advisory Board budget (needed by Friday)

On Wed, 2015-12-02 at 10:44 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am putting together the Advisory Board budget for 2016. Besides
> items that are operational and spending on a new HW for the Test Lab,
> are there any items which I should add that help the developer
> community.

I think all are good ideas and nice and useful things.

If we have to pick one, priority, IMO, should be given to automatic
code and style checking. It is something we need quite badly, and it's
hard to do (or, at least, time consuming) because of the various
existing style in our codebase.

0

> * Development of code standards checking tools

+2

> * Other tools (e.g. fixing up maintainers.pkl and similar)

+1

Regards,
Dario