[Xen-devel] how to obtain the context of nested xen?

In a multiple cpus machine where each vcpu is pinned at the corresponding physical cpu, a VM's context can be obtained through the cr3 of the corresponding vcpu. However, what if a nested xen is presented? Does the nested xen shared vcpus with the VMs on it or occupy a separate one? How can I know which vcpu/vcpu the nested xen is using? There is no document in detailing the cpu allocation strategy for xen itself, all I can find it about vcpu allocation and configuration for dom0 and domUs.